Saturday, January 6, 2007

NFL Playoffs

Quick post on the playoffs starting tomorrow, since I want my picks to be immortalized in cyberspace so I can be mocked mercilessly when I'm proven wrong (though I will say I came in 1st and 3rd in my two fantasy leagues and came in first in my family's pick 'em challenge).

Colts- Chiefs
I hate the Colts. They suck. Peyton's a deuche. Vinatieri stabbed New England in the heart. I am not rational about them. Therefore, I believe Larry Johnson will run for 300 yards and 4tds.
Chiefs 38 Colts 28

Seahawks- Cowboys
Drew Bledsoe watch. If Homo gets the hook, how is he going to be able to live blog and play Hall of Fame caliber QB at the same time? Personally, I don't know but we'll find out tomorrow night...
Cowboys 183 Seahawks 12 (if Bledsoe plays, otherwise Seahawks 21 Cowboys 17)

Pats- Jets
Even with all the problems the Pats have had this year, and Rodney injured again, the Pats aren't losing at home in the playoffs against the freaking Jets.
Pats 24 Jets 14

I'd write about the other game, but I'm sick of typing and the Giants suck, so they're going to lose to a QB T.O. thinks is gay. Good for them.

No comments: