Thursday, August 7, 2008

Massachusetts Turnpike Memorial Part I.

In honor of my last day at the Turnpike, I'm going to recount some choice experience I've to share:

'What's your sign?' - Melissa
'Uh... what?'- me
'What's your sign?' - Melissa
'You mean like zodiac?' - me
'Yea' - Melissa
'Uh.. I'm a Scorpio' - me
'O you sexual' - Melissa
'Um.. what?!' - me
'You sexual... you a freak' - Melissa
'Uh... um... thanks?'- me

She then proceeded to only address me as Scorpio from thenceforth, at point screaming 'SCORPIO!' at the top of her lungs because she had a question she needed to ask me that couldn't be said in front of patrons. Needless to say she scared the shit out of me to the point where I jumped at my own shadow. I was legitimately scared she was going to rape me. Bad times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.