Monday, February 18, 2008

Links

So I may as well address a little change I just put into the blog. On the left under the "Different Stuff to Check Out" heading I put some sites that people should be visiting on a regular basis (they also, coincidentally update more than my average of 1.3 times a month). Anyways, Columbian Cokane is a good read if you want to find something that cuts through most media bullshit and gives an accurate depiction of events. Kissing Suzy Kolber is a football blog that is a) absolutely hilarious 2) completely innappropriate for anyone who is oeasily offended (though if you're here, you already passed that test). Deadspin is probably the best sports blog on the internets where I officially learned of the term 'making it rain,' thereby ensuring a dear place in my heart that can never be replaced. If you think I'm missing something, let me know and I could quite possibly maybe put in a new link (though since I've now posted twice in the past two hours, it's probably safe to expect I won't be writing anytime soon because that's just how i operate, though with midterms next week, you never know).

1 comment:

Matt Kane said...

thanks for the props.